In November 2020 the Heritage Trust Network conducted their first, entirely digital conference.
The theme was ‘Grassroots Heritage: Empowering Recovery’, with a focus on presenting case studies, top tips and practical guidance for HTN members and the wider community.
With many attendees completing the follow up survey after the event, we are delighted to now share the feedback received – that by all accounts, the event was a success!
- 100% of respondents rated this year’s conference as Fabulous (44%) or Good (56%)
- 93% of respondents rated the content of the presentations, choice of speakers and workshop choices as Inspirational, motivational and meaningful (37%) or Useful, interesting and well-chosen (56%)
- 121 people booked a ticket for the conference day on Friday, 98 attended in the morning and 91 in the afternoon
- From the bookings for the Friday conference: 11 attendees were from Northern Ireland, 78 from England, 26 from Scotland and 4 from Wales. 2 did not share this information.
- 100% of respondents said Absolutely! (80%) or Yes (20%) when asked if the Heritage Trust Network is needed.
Many thanks to the funders who helped to make this event possible, the Architectural Heritage Fund, National Lottery Heritage Fund, Buttress Architects, Chiene + Tait, and Hayes Parsons Insurance Brokers.
Looking for recovery inspiration? Take a look at this 15 minute, video case study created by Fife Historic Buildings Trust for our event. Overcoming all the odds, the Trust achieved a great deal in 2020. This video has full subtitles.
Keen to see more HTN case studies? Take a look here.