Greenwood Projects Offers One Hour’s Free Consultation to HTN Members
Greenwood Projects are proud to support the Heritage Trust Network and their Unlocking the Power of Communities programme.
The realities of the current situation are now beginning to unfold for many organisations and Greenwood Projects are committed to supporting our sector to reopen, re-calibrate and re-plan, allowing next steps to be taken with confidence.
Greenwood Projects are offering ONE HOUR FREE consultancy time with a member of their team to explore key ideas or issues currently facing HTN members on a range of subjects.
Greenwood Projects are experienced providers of:
– Project Management Services
– Commercial Management Services
– Principal Design
– Business planning
– Support services (including Feasibility and Options Appraisal studies)
They have a 34-year track record of working for clients across all sectors of industry and commerce.
They specialise in supporting ‘Third Sector’ clients, with particular emphasis on heritage and restoration; community and charity projects; and ecclesiastical projects for a variety of faith groups. They have a specialised team dedicated to supporting clients with their project development stage, helping with funding, project scoping, governance, evaluation and business planning. Their Fit for Funding service has been developed to both empower and support people in the development of projects and the application of funding grants.
Every project is unique and Greenwoods understand that a customised approach gives projects the best chance of success. This led them to create the Fit for Funding method: a set of tools and guidance that develops a tailor-made strategy to benefit both people and projects.
Privacy notice: All information provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act (2018). All of the information you provide will remain confidential and will only be shared with Greenwood Projects and HTN staff members who are administrating the scheme. To view HTNs Privacy Notice please visit http://www.heritagetrustnetwork.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/HTN-Privacy-Policy-GDPR-Ed1-18.5.18.pdf
How to apply
Step 1: Complete the online application form below. It is a very simple and short application and the emphasis is on you letting HTN and Greenwoods know what support you need.
Step 2: HTN will pass your application to Greenwoods who will contact you directly. Greenwoods will produce a short report at the end of the support and members will be asked to offer brief comments and feedback.
Terms and Conditions
1. We will accept one request for support per HTN member
2. Greenwood Projects are highly respected and experienced, however HTN accepts no liability for the advice they offer to the organisations participating in the programme
3. It is the organisation’s own responsibility to ensure that the advice provided by the consultant is appropriate before acting on it
4. The support will take place online or by telephone
5. Greenwoods will produce a short report at the end of the support and members will be asked to offer brief comments and feedback
6. Greenwoods will prioritise applications that demonstrate the greatest need