Heritage Trust Network has joined forces with the Energy Action Group to offer a new service for Heritage Trust Network members which could save you thousands of pounds on your energy costs.
The Energy Action Group assists UK community organisations in reducing energy costs through personalised energy saving advice and FREE, no-obligation electric and gas quotes. They have already set up similar schemes for Locality, the Association of Independent Museums, and the Development Trust Associations of both Wales and Scotland. The Heritage Trust Network Energy Action Group will allow members to purchase energy collectively – reducing bills and saving energy.
The Energy Action Group cuts energy costs in two ways:
- A successful large scale energy buying group which is working with energy consultants Touchstone Services. We offer free no obligation competitive quotes and on 30 September negotiate better energy prices with a basket of consumption.
- We combine our expertise in the energy market to provide tailor made energy bill advice, recommend the best energy saving equipment and sign post you to other sources of advice and consultancy such as the Carbon Trust, Energy Savings Trust or the Green Deal.
Join hundreds of other third sector organisations who have saved thousands
- The Goodwin Development Trust has saved £40,000 in just eight months.
- Bradford Trident – bills were reduced from £36,000 to £18,000 per annum
- The Burton Street Foundation – improved its unit price for electricity with expected savings of £30,000 per annum
- Dallow Development Trust – saved £1,437 per annum Bootstrap Company – saved £14,467 per annum
- The Finsbury Park Trust – saved £2,674 per annum
- Manor House Development Trust – saved £3,190 per annum
- St Werburgh’s – saved £2,304 per annum
To get involved or for more information email email@example.com or phone 02920 190260
Visit the Energy Action Group website.
To get involved please download and sign the Letter of Authority on your organisation's headed notepaper and return to us with a copy of your latest Gas and Electric bills. To get you a quote we require;
1. A signed Letter of Authority complete with your company logo and full name.
2. A full copy of your energy bills for each meter.
Download EAG letter of authority here